Saturday, October 16, 2010

S.P.E

Aiyo my dear blogger long time no see ! ehhhh -.- nvm lah oso no people read my blog de....long time i'm inactive because the stupid goverment test ! I can't play computer because once i open my computer my mum will rotan me 0.o !
I oso dunno why my mum say for your own good ! Example tmrw test english she call me too study ! huh i say study what ? she say go read your book ! I say *NO WAY* tmrw is english exam i must go read people de blog my english baru can pass de my mother was so angry she use rotan she hit me ten times ! Guess what she hit me ten time she only kena me one time on my ass ! aduh sakitnya ! luckily no open flower....few more day later we having computer test on this monday this sunday i must work hard study facebook 24hours you guys too ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment