Sunday, August 15, 2010

A big rock at kampong ayer !

At that day my exam finish at 10:30 my dad come fetch me at 1:30 so 3hours time stay at school i don't know what to do then my friend ask me want go to yayasan i say ok let's go jolibee ! By using boat then the water taxi driver ask us want to jalan-jalan at kampung ayer i ask him berapa means how much lah he say $5dollar to bad not enough money luckily i have banker there one of my friend haha the friver bring us to the long way to see only one stone i ask what so special about the stone lol $5 just to see the stone -.- ?!?! Then he said no this stone has a story readers if you know something about this stone can tell me please ! But for me this stone look like a boat sinking just like titanic but in brunei lah maybe the the story about the boat or something something.....anyone tell me what's the story of this stone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment